United Living will be hosting a Meet the Buyer event at Northampton Rugby Football Ground, Franklin Gardens, Weedon Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire NN5 5BG on 1st September 2016 between 8:30am and 2:00pm.
The organisation is seeking key trades to attend the event to talk directly to the contracts team from United Living Group.
Trades required include (but are not limited to):
- Asbestos survey and removal
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Electrical Installation
- External works (brickworks, concrete repairs etc)
- Windows and doors
- Energy efficiency works including EWI, cavity fill and loft insulation
- Pitch and Flat Roofing
- Roofline works (Gutters, downpipes and the like)
- Environmental, Groundworks, hard and soft landscaping and fencing
- External refurbishment work
- IRS/Aerial systems
- Internal refurbishment works (kitchens, bathrooms and the like)
The objective of the event is to encourage local suppliers to meet United Living staff to gain an overview of possible opportunities and sign up for their approved supplier list, enabling local businesses to work for United Living on a wide range of projects.
To register for the event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322 665522 referencing “Meet the Buyer – Northampton”
You can also register online here