Housing association Family Mosaic has named its five partner firms to deliver housing repair and maintenance work across London and Essex.
The four-year responsive repairs contract is worth around £42m and has seen specialist contractors Axis and Breyer pick up three of the five areas up for grabs. Wates Living has also secured a place on two key regions.
Family Mosaic has also named its two partners to deliver roofing repairs over the next four years which will be M.C.P. Property Services and T Gilmartin.
Five London region responsive repairs contracts
- London North East (including Haringey, Waltham Forest, Newham and Tower Hamlets) and Essex (£9m)
- South East Region (Southwark) and South West Region (including Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Lambeth and Croydon) (£6m)
- Lewisham Region and Charlton Triangle (Greenwich) (£4m)
Axis Group Europe and Breyer Group
- London North West Region (including Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Ealing and Hillingdon) and Hackney Region (£12.5m)
Wates Living Space (Maintenance) and MNM Property Services
- Islington Region and Old Oak Plus Region (including Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster) (£11m)
Wates Living Space (Maintenance) and Polyteck Building Services
London region roof repairs contracts
- London North East, Lewisham, Hackney, Charlton Triangle and Essex Contract (£4.1m)
M.C.P. Property Services
- London North West Region, South East Region, South West Region, Islington and Old Oak Contract (£3.8m)