We provide a unique level of expert technical support, which will help you to improve safety, meet standards and get the most from your Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (CO) alarms. This level of support is designed to ensure the specific needs of you, the customer, are met. Our technical staff are here to assist you whatever the size of your requirement.
Our extensive warehouse facility and offices in Oswestry, Shropshire, ensure that our products are readily available and can be delivered UK wide when you need them. In addition, our highly experienced technical staff are readily available to provide support and advice on all matters relating to selection, installation and maintenance of our products.
Extensive Range of Innovative and High-Tech Products
- Products to suit Contractors, Specifiers, Specials Needs and Special Applications
- Sales and Technical Support
- Comprehensive product information
- National availability
- Regional support throughout the UK
- Responsive sales office
- Dedicated Technical Department
- Aico Fire Products Trained Installer Scheme (AFPTIS) covering all aspects of domestic fire alarm installation available to installer.
Tel: 01691 664100
Fax: 01691 664111